Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Quadrant Systems Limited, Quadrant Systems Limited Victoria Gardens Burgess Hill West Sussex RH15 9NB.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Quadrant Pilot, accessible from quadrantpilot.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Website and the agreement that operates between You and the Company and set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website.
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website offers links to external websites that are owned or operated by other companies and organisations. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, services or accessibility of that website and are provided for the convenience of the user.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, transfer, distribute or copy part of or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of the Company.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Intellectual property rights
All the Company’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and copyrights, belong to the Company and any unauthorised use thereof is strictly prohibited.